Revit MEP Training: Weekend or Evening with 2 people per class.
Whether you’re a mechanical engineer or professionally involved in HVAC / electrical / plumbing, Revit MEP is a technology that will be invaluable for you to have at your command.
We can work with you whether you’re new to the system and need a solid introduction or an experienced user wanting to learn more about this robust and multifaceted tool.
The Revit MEP class is available at the weekends and evenings.
Weekends: 10am to 5pm (3 days)
Evenings: 7:30pm to 10pm (4 evenings)
Our Revit trainers are professional certified by Autodesk with experience in real projects.
We will teach you the best way to work with Revit and you will receive many tips how to work fast and efficient.
You will receive a certificate of attendance at the end of the course.
To book the Revit MEP Training, please contact us for further information.
T: 0203 637 0176
Introduction to Autodesk Revit MEP
- Overview of the Interface
- Starting Projects
General Modeling and Editing Tools
- Modeling Tools
- Editing Elements
Starting a Autodesk Revit MEP Project
- Linking in 2D Architectural Projects
- Setting Up and Modifying Levels
- Starting an MEP Project
- Adding Air Terminals and Mechanical Equipment
- Adding Ducts
- Creating and Modifying Duct Systems
- Automatic Ducts Layouts
Hydronic Piping Systems
- Adding Mechanical Equipment
- Creating Hydronic Systems
- Automatic Piping Layouts
- Adding Plumbing Fixtures
- Drawing Piping for Plumbing Systems
- Fire Protection Systems
- Placing Electrical Components
- Creating electrical Circuits
- Cable Trays and Conduit
- Electrical Panel Schedules
Tags and Schedules
- Adding Tags
- Creating Schedules
- Modifying Schedules
- Setting Up Detail Views
- Adding Detail Lines and Symbols
- Setting Up Sheets
- Placing and Modifying Views on Sheets
Coordinating a Autodesk Revit MEP Project with Autodesk Revit Architecture Project
- Linking in Architectural Projects
- Copying and Monitoring Elements
- Evenings from 7:30PM to 10PM (Total 10 hours, 4 evenings)
- Weekends from 10am to 5pm ( Total 18 hours, 3 days)
- When: Please contact us.
- Group Size: Maximum 2 people per class
How to book this service
Click on the button below to book this course – we will then respond to you as soon as we can to confirm your booking.
Changes to your booking:
All courses are transferable to another date. Please refer to our refunds policy below.
We offer full refunds if cancelling a course booking more than 3 days prior to the course.
More than 3 days prior to the course – 100% refund or you can change your training to another day.
Less than 3 days – 100% of the full course fee will be forfeited but you can change your booking to another day.
We will send you the invoice for payment. Where booking a course, then your place on any selected course shall only be reserved after full payment has been received.