Revit Architecture Training – Evening (Max 2 people per class)
You can be a Revit specialist leaning in the evening from 7:30PM to 10PM.
It is a convenient way to learn Revit Architecture and it will not affect your working hours.
We will teach you the best way to work with Revit and you will receive many tips on how to work fast and efficient.
You will receive a certificate of attendance at the end of the course. After the training, you can book 1 to 1 Revit support to answer your questions and support your journey to learn Revit. This is an extra service that you can book a minimum of 2.5 hours.
Our Revit trainers are professionally certified by Autodesk. During the training, you will receive exceptional attention because our training has only 2 people per Revit class.
During the Revit training, we will teach you about Revit rendering and also real-time 3D Rendering using a fantastic Revit plugin from Enscape™.
Enscape is a plugin for Autodesk Revit and it enables you a real-time 3D rendered walkthrough with no effort.
With Enscape™ you can render your Revit model in seconds and it is perfect for design review, quality control and client presentations.
Any changes in Revit, it will automatically update in Enscape™ which creates a smooth workflow.
Enscape™ allows you also to listen to the room acoustics, export a stand-alone executable file to distribute to your clients and support for virtual reality / Oculus Rift for Revit.
For more information about Enscape™ please visit their website.
To book the Revit Training, please contact us for further information.
Phone: 0203 637 0176
This is our new website with online courses:
- Modeling Components (Wall, Roof, Floor, Stair)
- Visibility and Graphic Controls
- Schedules and Tags
- How to work and import AutoCAD files into Revit
- Rendering and Enscape 3D visualization
Our training has only 2 people per class to improve the learning process.
1. Introduction of BIM
• What is BIM and why companies are using the BIM process.
• What are the benefits of BIM
2. Starting a Project
• Creating a new project.
• Understanding project settings and scales
• Adding levels
• Adding grids
3. Model architectural elements
• Adding walls
• Wall properties and wall types
• Adding architecture and structure columns
• Adding doors
• Adding windows
• Adding and editing families
• Creating roof
• Creating ceilings
• Creating floors
• Creating and editing curtain walls
• Stairs, railings, and ramps
• Adding Rooms
• Adding opening and shaft
• Conceptual Mass tools
4. Links, Imports, and Groups
• Working with DWG files
• Understanding CAD inserts
• Using import tips
• Creating a group
5. Visibility and Graphic Controls
• Using object styles
• Working with visibility/graphics overrides
• Using Hide/Isolate
• Understanding view range
• Using the Linework tool
• Rendering with Revit and Enscape 3D plugin
- Time: From 7:30PM to 10PM (Total 10 hours in 4 evenings)
- When: During the week and weekends
- Group Size: Maximum 2 people per class
6. Schedules and Tags
• Understanding tags
• Adding schedules
• Modifying schedules
7. Annotation and Details
• Adding text
• Adding dimensions
• Adding symbols
• Creating construction details
• Using detail components
• Adding hatch and masking regions
8. The Basics of Families
• Understanding families
9. Sheets, Plotting, and Publishing
• Adding view to sheets
• Creating Sheets
• Exporting to AutoCAD file – DWG
• Exporting images – JPG
10. Revit Collaboration
• How to work with multiple people in the same Revit file
• Creating Central files
• Creating Local files
• Synchronize files
• Best practices in collaboration
11. Revit plugins
• Most used plugins for Revit
How to book this course
Click on the button below to book this course – we will then respond to you as soon as we can to confirm your booking.
Money Back Guarantee:
We provide the most complete Revit Training in small classes – Only 2 people per class. If you are not fully satisfied for any reason, let us know and we will do what we can to improve your training experience. If you’re still not happy, we will offer you your money back after the first day of training.