Revit Architecture Training:(Max 2 people per class)
The Full Revit Architecture training is for 3 days and we will focus on your learning with small classes. ( Max 2 people per class)
You will learn the concepts of BIM (Building Information Modelling) and we will teach you the best way to work with Revit and not just the tools.
We will give you many tips, how to work fast and efficient. Almost all Revit Architecture commands will be covered on this course.
You will receive a certificate of attendance at the end of the course. After the training, you can book 1 to 1 Revit support to answer your questions and support your journey to learn Revit. This is an extra service that you can book a minimum of 2.5 hours.
During the Revit training, we will teach you about Revit rendering and also real-time 3D Rendering using a fantastic Revit plugin from Enscape™.
Enscape is a plugin for Autodesk Revit and it enables you a real-time 3D rendered walkthrough with no effort.
With Enscape™ you can render your Revit model in seconds and it is perfect for design review, quality control, and client presentations.
Any changes in Revit, it will automatically update in Enscape™ which creates a smooth workflow.
Enscape™ allows you also to listen to the room acoustics, export a stand-alone executable file to distribute to your clients and support for virtual reality / Oculus Rift for Revit.
For more information about Enscape™ please visit their website.
This training could be provided at your company with an extra cost. If you need Revit training for a group of people, please let us know.
To book the Revit Training, please contact us for further information.
Phone: 0203 637 0176
This is our new website with online courses:
- Modeling Components (Wall, Roof, Floor, Stair)
- Visibility and Graphic Controls
- Schedules and Tags
- Create Revit Family
- Rendering and Enscape 3D visualization
Our Revit training has only 2 people per class to improve the learning process.
1. Introduction of BIM
• What is BIM and why companies are using the BIM process.
• What are the benefits of BIM
• What is a BEP (BIM Execution plan)
• BIM Level 2 overview
• Further information for future research in BIM
2. Starting a Project
• Creating a new project and the importance of template.
• Understanding project settings and scales
• Adding levels
• Adding grids
3. Model architectural elements
• Adding walls
• Wall properties and wall types
• Adding architecture and structure columns
• Adding doors
• Adding windows
• Adding and editing families
• Creating roof
• Creating ceilings
• Creating floors
• Creating and editing curtain walls
• Stairs, railings, and ramps
• Adding Rooms and creating Area Plans
• Adding opening and shaft
• Conceptual Mass tools
• Model site – Toposurface
4. Links, Imports, and Groups
• Working with DWG files
• Understanding CAD inserts
• Using import tips
• Creating a group
• Working with Revit links and managing links
5. Visibility and Graphic Controls
• Using object styles
• Working with visibility/graphics overrides
• Using Hide/Isolate
• Understanding view range
• Using the Linework tool
• Rendering with Revit and Enscape 3D plugin
- Time: 3 Days from 10AM to 5 PM (1 hour for lunch)
- When: Weekends
- Group Size: Max. 2 people per class
6. Schedules and Tags
• Understanding tags
• Adding schedules
• Modifying schedules
7. Annotation and Details
• Adding text
• Adding dimensions
• Adding symbols
• Adding legend views
• Creating construction details
• Creating detail items components
• Using detail components
• Adding hatch and masking regions
8. The Basics of Families
• Understanding families
• Using reference planes, parameters, and constraints
• Adding solid geometry
• Adding void geometry
9. Sheets, Plotting, and Publishing
• Adding view to sheets
• Creating Sheets
• Exporting to AutoCAD file – DWG
• Exporting images – JPG
10. Revit Collaboration
• How to work with multiple people in the same Revit file
• Creating Central files
• Creating Local files
• Synchronize files
• Best practices in collaboration
11. Revit plugins
• Most used plugins for Revit
How to book this course
Click on the button below to book this course – we will then respond to you as soon as we can to confirm your booking.