Revit Structure Training: (2 people per class)
You can be a Revit Structure specialist learning in the weekends 10 am to 5 pm or in the evenings from 7:30 PM to 10 PM.
It is a convenient way to learn Revit Structure, and it will not affect your working hours.
We will teach you the best way to work with Revit Structure and you will receive many tips how to work fast and efficient.
You will receive a certificate of attendance at the end of the course. After the training, you can book 1 to 1 Revit support to answer your questions and support your journey to learn Revit. This is an extra service that you can book a minimum of 2.5 hours.
During the Revit Structure training, we will provide an introduction of RCD – Reinforcement Detailing from SOFiSTiK.
It is a fantastic plugin from SOFiSTiK that significantly speeds the creation of 2D reinforcement sheets out of 3D-Rebar models in Revit.
The Revit Structure families can easily be modified to meet local or company standards, and you will be able to create bar lists, bending schedules and cut lists for wire meshes.
Please click on the image below for further details on RCD – Reinforcement Detailing.
For more information about SOFiSTiK software’s and services, please visit their website.
To book the Revit Structure Training, please contact us for further information.
T: 0203 637 0176
- Modeling Structural Components
- Visibility and Graphic Controls
- Schedules and Tags
- Create Revit Family
- Construction details
Our training has only 2 people per class to improve the learning process.
1. Introduction of BIM
• What is BIM and why companies are using the BIM process.
• What are the benefits of BIM
• What is a BEP (BIM Execution plan)
• BIM Level 2 overview
• Further information for future research in BIM
2. Starting a Project
• Creating a new project and the importance of template.
• Understanding project settings and scales
• Adding levels
• Adding grids
3. Model structural elements
• Adding structural columns
• Adding Beam
• Adding Beam System
• Adding core walls
• Wall properties and wall types
• Editing walls
• Adding truss
• Adding Brace
• Adding Connections
• Adding foundations
• Adding rebar and reinforcements
• Adding component families
• Adding opening and shaft
• Working with stairs and railings
4. Links, Imports, and Groups
• Working with DWG files
• Understanding CAD inserts
• Using import tips
• Creating a group
• Working with Revit links and managing links
5. Visibility and Graphic Controls
• Using object styles
• Working with visibility/graphic overrides
• Using Hide/Isolate
• Understanding view range
• Using the Linework tool
- Evenings from 7:30PM to 10PM (Total 10 hours, 4 evenings)
- Weekends from 10am to 5pm ( Total 18 hours, 3 days)
- When: Please contact us.
- Group Size: Maximum 2 people per class
6. Schedules and Tags
• Understanding tags
• Adding schedules
• Modifying schedules
7. Annotation and Details
• Adding text
• Adding dimensions
• Adding symbols
• Adding legend views
• Creating construction details
• Creating detail items components
• Using detail components
• Adding hatch and masking regions
8. The Basics of Families
• Understanding families
• Using reference planes, parameters, and constraints
• Adding solid geometry
• Adding void geometry
9. Sheets, Plotting, and Publishing
• Adding view to sheets
• Creating Sheets
• Exporting to AutoCAD file – DWG
• Exporting images – JPG
10. Revit Collaboration
• How to work with multiple people in the same Revit file
• Creating Central files
• Creating Local files
• Synchronize files
• Copy monitor – Grids – Columns
• Best practices in collaboration
11. Revit plugins
• Most used plugins for Revit
How to book this course
Click on the button below to book this course – we will then respond to you as soon as we can to confirm your booking.
Changes to course booking:
All courses are transferable to another date. Please refer to our refunds policy below.
We offer full refunds if cancelling a course booking more than 3 days prior to the course.
More than 3 days prior to the course – 100% refund or you can change your training to another day.
Less than 3 days – 100% of the full course fee will be forfeited but you can change your booking to another day.
We will send you the invoice for payment. Where booking a course, then your place on any selected course shall only be reserved after full payment has been received.